KANSAS CITY STAYCATION @ AIDA HOTEL
If you are looking to have a staycation in Kansas City, then Aida Hotel is the place. It’s conveniently located on the edge of downtown, near several attractions, shopping and restaurants. The rooms are charming, clean, cozy and full of character, with modern amenities and plenty of space. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, always happy to help with whatever you need.
You are just minutes from many of Kansas City’s popular neighborhoods;
- the Country Club Plaza – 1 minute to upscaling dining and shopping
- Westport – 1 minute to eclectic boutiques and eateries
- Crossroads, Power & Light District – 10 minutes to vibrant entertainment and nightlife
- River Market – 12 minutes to popular restaurants, shops, live music venues and attractions
- Brookside – 7 minutes to charming shopping, dining districts, and parks
- Praire Village – 15 minutes to a variety of eateries, shopping and beautiful parks
All in all, Aida Hotel in Kansas City is a great choice for your next stay – you won’t be disappointed!
Follow me on instagram @IconicListings later to learn about my favorite cocktail bars, restaurants, shopping and attractions in these neighborhoods!